Katy Laser Dentistry
There are several advantages to utilizing lasers in dental procedures. Dentists may not need to use a drill or administer anesthesia in some procedures, allowing the patient to enjoy a more relaxed dental experience. Laser procedures can be more precise. Also, lasers can reduce symptoms and healing times associated with traditional therapies; reduce the amount of bacteria in both diseased gum tissue and in tooth cavities; and control bleeding during surgery.
Dental lasers can be used to:
- Reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth
- Remove muscle attachments that limit proper movement
- Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns or other procedures
- Remove overgrown tissues caused by certain medications
- Perform biopsy procedures
- Remove inflamed gum tissues and aid in the treatment of gum disease
- Remove or reshape gum and bone tissues during crown lengthening procedures
- Help treat infections in root canals
- Speed up tooth whitening procedures
What People Say About Us!
Dr. Mammen is always professional, personable and provides excellent customer service. Andy was very knowledgeable and gave me cleaning tips to avoid future gum problems. He was professional and cleaned my teeth thoroughly. Thank you!!!!
To learn more about how laser dentistry techniques could help you and your dental health, contact Katy Dentist Sandeep Mammen today at 281-394-3440.